About Inharmony.yoga Reviews: Inharmony is founded by Antonina Ramsey. The advanced training is designed to build upon students knowledge which obtained in a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and your yoga teaching experience to get in-depth into specific asanas, breathing practices, meditation and relaxation techniques to teachers clients based on their age, physiology, physical condition, needs, and goals, as well as their special constitution or Ayurvedic dosha. 300 hours YTTC will train the student to teach techniques of yoga which are more detailed, advanced, and subtler.
Highlights of Inharmony.Yoga
• Beachfront luxury location
• Resort with good weather and environment
• small group with a friendly environment
• everyday Meditation and Therapeutic Yoga
• In-depth study of Ayurveda systems and health-based Yoga
• YA (Yoga Alliance) recognized 300 hour certification
• 3 daily vegetarian home-made delicious meals
Before moving to Inharmony.yoga Reviews, Lets see what courses they are offering as of now:
Insight Inharmony.yoga Reviews & Course fee:
25 Days | Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours | EURO 3750
Retreat offered: 7 Days
Inharmony.yoga is established in the Spain which is Registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
Lets check it out how user’s has rated Inharmony.yoga Reviews and find out their commitments through ratings shared below:
Overall Ratings for this School